I recently saw a bumper sticker that said,
"Thank me, I voted for Clinton-Gore." So, I sat down and reflected on that and I am sending my
"Thank you" for what you have done, specifically:
- Thank you for introducing us to Jennifer Flowers, Paula
Jones, Monica Lewinsky, Dolly Kyle Browning, Kathleen Willey,
and Juanita Broaddrick. Are there any others that we should
- Thank you for teaching my 8 year old about oral sex. I
had really planned to wait until they were about 10 or so to
discuss it with them, but now they know more about it than I
did as a senior in college.
- Thank you for showing us that sexual harassment in the
work place (especially the White House) and on the job is
OK, and all you have to know is what the meaning of "IS" is.
It really is great to know that certain sexual acts are not
sex and one person may have sex while the other one involved
does NOT have sex.
- Thank you for reintroducing the concept of impeachment to
a new generation and demonstrating that the ridiculous plot
of the movie, "Wag The Dog", could be plausible after all.
- Thanks for making Jimmy Carter look competent, Gerald Ford
look graceful, Richard Nixon look honest, Lyndon Johnson
look truthful, and John Kennedy look moral.
- Thank you for the 72 House and Senate witnesses who have
plead the 5th Amendment and 17 witnesses who have fled the
country to avoid testifying about Democrat campaign fund
- Thank you for the 19 charges, 8 convictions, and 4
imprisonments from the Whitewater "mess" and the 55
criminal charges and 32 criminal convictions (so far) in the
other "Clinton" scandals.
- Thanks also for reducing our military by half, "gutting"
much of our foreign policy, and flying all over the world on
"vacations" carefully disguised as necessary trips. Please
give my regards to Hillary. Tell the "1st Lady" I'm working
on her own "Thank You" letter.